A recent article on dealing with conflict makes a lot of sense. How you handle it influences your stress level and your blood pressure. If you can live peacefully, you will have a sense of harmony; you know how to work things out. An article by Jennifer Bonn in the Marietta Daily Journal gives some solutions to living peacefully with others.
- Be accepting of others and their approach to a situation. Don’t try to control, thinking your way is the best.
- Find your own calm with a mantra or a thought when you do have stressful moments.
- Instead of being annoyed by a person, find something positive to concentrate on. Be tolerant of others.
- Influence others with your own self-control and calmness when everyone else is involved with and/or contributing to the chaos.
- Avoid stressful situations you know will negatively impact you, but make the best of things when you simply cannot avoid them.
- Diffuse conflict with laughter or a positive approach to a trying situation.
- Think about others, their challenges and hurts. Be understanding of their situations.
Subscribe to our blog and monthly newsletter.