- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation with a client coordinator at (404) 843-0121.
- Millennials Moving Back Home You send them away to college, teary-eyed, watched them . . . May 27, 2016
- Boost Your Mental Health Seniors are at a greater risk for developing mental health p. . . May 25, 2016
- Traveling with Seniors With summer approaching and people starting to plan their su. . . May 19, 2016
- Gifts for Caregiver Protecting your loved one from the person with whom a very c. . . May 16, 2016
- Presentation of The Dementia Maze
Sunday, June 12th - 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.