- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- Perspective on Shingles Shots When is the best time to get a shingles shot? Ther. . . February 5, 2016
- Millennials as Caregivers A surprising number of people from the millennial generation. . . February 3, 2016
- Help for Senior Drivers New safety technologies are available to help seniors drive . . . February 1, 2016
- Myths of Falling Falls are not a normal part of aging. You can protect yourse. . . January 29, 2016
- Atty. Humphrey Presents “Moving to Georgia”
Tuesday, March 1st - 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.