- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation with a client coordinator at (404) 843-0121.
- Home Exercise Equipment for People Over 50 Too busy for a gym? Joint problems? Bad back? Motivation Wan. . . February 17, 2017
- Fashionable Medical Alert Bracelets You can acquire a fashionable and luxurious piece of jewelry. . . February 8, 2017
- Age Courageously As you approach the 55 to 75 age group, it is time to face a. . . February 6, 2017
- Senior Housing Crisis Needed: More well-designed homes for older adults. The over-. . . February 3, 2017
- Join Danielle Humphrey, JD, CELA, for a Complimentary CEU as she discusses “Capacity, Competency, and Ethical Interventions: A Legal Discussion for Healthcare Providers” at Berman Commons on 2/22/17
Wednesday, February 22nd - 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Join Miles Hurley for a Complimentary Dinner CEU on “The Dementia Maze: Understanding the Options and Cost of Care” at Brookdale Chambrel Roswell on 2/28/17
Tuesday, February 28th - 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Michelle Allen Presents a CEU on “Successful Nursing Home Placements” at The Fountainview Center, 3/28/17
Tuesday, March 28th - 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Join Miles Hurley for a Complimentary Dinner 2-hour CEU on “The Cost of Dementia: Implications of a Diagnosis” at Benton House Woodstock on 3/29/17
Wednesday, March 29th - 4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.