- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation with a client coordinator at (404) 843-0121.
- Preparing for Widowhood Staggering statistics show that 70% of married women will ex. . . August 26, 2016
- Avoid Scams New scams are popping up daily so when possible, avoid the s. . . August 25, 2016
- Cremation Selected Over Burial According to Barbara Kemmis, executive director of the Crema. . . August 19, 2016
- What Health Insurance Doesn’t Cover Health insurance doesn’t cover everything. Listed below ar. . . August 17, 2016
- Danielle Humphrey is presenting a complimentary dinner CEU on “Capacity, Competency, and Ethical Interventions: A Legal Discussion for Healthcare Providers” at Aspen Village in Dallas, GA on September 8th
Thursday, September 8th - 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Join Danielle Humphrey as she presents a Complimentary Dinner CEU on “Ethical Dilemmas in Geriatric Care: A Case Study Approach” at the Renaissance on Peachtree on September 15th
Thursday, September 15th - 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Join Miles Hurley as he presents “The Dementia Maze: Understanding the Options and Cost of Care” on September 29th at Dogwood Forest of Acworth
Thursday, September 29th - 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Please Join us for “The Dementia Maze: Understanding the Options and Cost of Care” at Cobb Senior Services in Marietta on October 18th
Tuesday, October 18th - 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.