- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation with a client coordinator at (404) 843-0121.
- Social Security Favors the Rich Sound incredible? Social Security was designed to ensure tha. . . April 27, 2016
- Older Americans Act Signed Last week President Obama signed into law the Older American. . . April 25, 2016
- Arts and Socializing Benefit Seniors Two studies have shown that engaging in artistic activities . . . April 22, 2016
- The Behavior, Concerns, and Costs of Hoarding The persistent difficulty discarding or parting with possess. . . April 20, 2016
- Join Hurley Elder Care Law at “Aging by Design 2016”
Saturday, April 30th - 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Complimentary Dinner CEU on Ethical Dilemmas in Geriatric Care
Thursday, May 5th - 5:45 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Ethical Dilemmas in Geriatric Care – CEU/Lunch – May 11th
Wednesday - May 11th - 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Attorney Humphrey Presents Dinner CEU on Ethical Dilemmas
Thursday, May 19th - 5:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.