- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation with a client coordinator at (404) 843-0121.
- Charitable Elders Why older people are more charitable is not because they hav. . . October 21, 2016
- Condolence – Meaningful or Inappropriate Expressing sympathy is an art – of saying the right thing . . . October 19, 2016
- Human Life Has Its Limits Just how long can a human live? There seems to be a limit; r. . . October 17, 2016
- Tax Credit for Caregivers There is a proposed bill that would provide a federal tax cr. . . October 12, 2016
- Join Danielle Humphrey, JD, CELA, for a Complimentary Dinner and Discussion on VA Benefits at Brookdale Historic Roswell on 11/3/16
Thursday, November 3rd - 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Learn About Veterans Benefits in West Cobb at Sterling Estates on 11/3/16
Thursday, November 3rd - 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.