- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation with a client coordinator at (404) 843-0121.
- Creative Aging Creative aging programs can lower the rates of loneliness an. . . December 7, 2016
- Positive News on Dementia The University of Michigan researchers report a decline in t. . . December 5, 2016
- Outpatient Observation Status Explanation: It is a hospital billing classification that ca. . . December 2, 2016
- Evidence on the Value of Exercise Several studies have finally confirmed the value of exercise. . . November 30, 2016
- Miles Hurley Presents CEU on “The Cost of Dementia” in Woodstock on 1/7/17
Saturday, January 7th - 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Complimentary CEU on Healthcare Laws, 1/19/17 in Acworth, Presented by Miles Hurley
Thursday, January 19th - 5:00 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.