- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation at (404) 843-0121.
- Early Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease There are some surprising signs that a person is headed towa. . . November 13, 2015
- Food Allergies are Increasing Could it be that the lack of exposure to germs in childhood . . . November 11, 2015
- Veterans Day Poster and Meals for Vets For a Veterans Day poster check out the url below. http://w. . . November 10, 2015
- Your Changing Palate and Sense of Smell Did you ever wonder why a young child hates broccoli and the. . . November 6, 2015
- Long-term Care CEU at Ridgeview Institute
Thursday, November 5th - 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Join Hurley Elder Care Law at the Senior Health & Wellness Expo at the Alpharetta YMCA on November 5th
Thursday, November 5th - 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Attorney Danielle Humphrey Discusses “Living With and Planning for Dementia” at The Phoenix at Roswell
Tuesday, November 10th - 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Please Join Danielle Humphrey, JD, CELA, as She Discusses the Hidden Secrets of Veterans Benefits at The Phoenix at Dunwoody
Tuesday, November 24th - 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.