- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation with a client coordinator at (404) 843-0121.
- New Developments for LGBT Benefits LGBT people need to be aware of recent development. . . July 25, 2016
- Want to Live to Be a Centenarian? A centenarian is someone who lives to be 100 or more years o. . . July 18, 2016
- Good Financial Decisions Texas Tech professors Michael Finke and Sandra Huston along . . . July 15, 2016
- Improve Your Retirement with the Internet There are new devices, apps and other software to make it ea. . . July 13, 2016
- Join Michelle Allen, LCSW, on July 28th, as She Discusses Tough Conversations at The Orchards at Tucker
Thursday, July 28th - 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Join Attorney Miles Hurley on Thursday, August 18th for a free seminar on “The Dementia Maze: Understanding the Options and Cost of Care” at Arbor Terrace Johns Creek
Thursday, August 18th - 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Join Attorney Danielle Humphrey at the Hurley Elder Care Law Office for a Complimentary CEU on “Capacity, Competency and Ethical Interventions: A Legal Discussion for Healthcare Providers” on Wednesday, August 24th
Wednesday, August 24th - 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Join Attorney Humphrey on Thursday, August 25th as She Discusses “You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know” and “VA Aid and Attendance” at Benton House of Douglasville
Thursday, August 25th - 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.