- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation with a client coordinator at (404) 843-0121.
- Your Aging Voice Your voice can age just as the rest of your body, making you. . . January 16, 2017
- Bilingual Brains May Be Less Prone to Dementia Bilingual brains are more efficient and economical with cogn. . . January 13, 2017
- Resolutions for a Great New Year Balance work with leisure time; you will find more satis. . . January 11, 2017
- Don’t Dismiss Memory Problems News from the Alzheimer’s Association: Memory problems tha. . . January 9, 2017
- Complimentary CEU on Healthcare Laws, 1/19/17 in Acworth, Presented by Miles Hurley
Thursday, January 19th - 5:00 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- Join Danielle Humphrey, JD, CELA, as she presents a complimentary Dinner CEU on “Choosing a Surrogate Healthcare Decision-Maker: An Ethical Discussion” at the CMSA-Atlanta Membership Drive Educational Meeting at The Shepherd Center, 2/1/17
Wednesday, February 1st - 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Join Miles Hurley, JD, CELA, for a Complimentary Lunch and Two Credit-Hour CEUs on 2/15/17 at Jewish Family and Career Services
Wednesday, February 15th - 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Join Miles Hurley, JD, CELA, for a Complimentary Lunch CEU on “Healthcare Laws Every Provider Should Know – 2017 Update” on 2/16/17 in Woodstock
Thursday, February 16th - 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.