- You worry about the cost of long-term care.
- You are a wartime veteran with healthcare needs.
- You need information on Georgia Nursing Home Medicaid.
- Someone you love is in danger of harming himself or others.
- Your spouse is ill and you are worried about paying for her care.
- You need more information on Veterans benefits.
- You are wondering if your will and powers of attorney need to be updated.
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. Call us today for a free phone consultation with a client coordinator at (404) 843-0121.
- Presidential Campaigns Propose Family Caregiving Released on September 13th, a report by the National Academi. . . September 30, 2016
- Strategies for Aging Well We can have a great effect on our own aging, according to Pa. . . September 28, 2016
- PacNet Services Scamming Elders According to CNNMoney, which exclusively broke news of an un. . . September 23, 2016
- Seniors Go – Rides for Seniors Seniors Go is a personal rider service in Cobb County for m. . . September 22, 2016
- Please Join us for “The Dementia Maze: Understanding the Options and Cost of Care” at Cobb Senior Services in Marietta on October 18th
Tuesday, October 18th - 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Please Join Danielle Humphrey, JD, CELA, and The Phoenix at Milton in Alpharetta, GA on October 25th
Tuesday, October 25th - 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Join Danielle Humphrey, JD, CELA, for a Complimentary Dinner and Discussion on VA Benefits at Brookdale Historic Roswell on 11/3/16
Thursday, November 3rd - 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.